The Tremont School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 5-12
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Dungeons and Dragons Club, Outdoor Adventure Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Tremont School offer?
The Tremont School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding.
When is the application deadline for The Tremont School?
The application deadline for The Tremont School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Tremont School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards