Manhattan High School For Girls
- Manhattan High School For Girls serves 193 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Manhattan High School For Girls is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Jewish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: 9-12 | 516 students
151 E 65th St
New York, NY 10065
(212)535-4680 0.2 9-12
- New York Grades: 9-12 | 93 students
1 W 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
(212)877-7747 1.4 9-12
- New York Grades: NS-12 | 882 students
20 W End Ave
New York, NY 10023
(212)246-7717 1.4 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.