St. Jane De Chantal School
Tel: (301) 530-1221
- Saint Jane de Chantal School is a Christ-centered educational community committed to meeting the individual needs of students through flexible and innovative curriculum.
- The administration and faculty recognize that they have the opportunity and obligation to provide a school that is unique, contemporary, and oriented to Christian service.
- We seek to provide an environment founded on tradition that is academically challenging, emotionally nuturing, and spiritually grounded in the gospel message.
- We provide opportunities for positive self-image, leadership, and a sense of responsibility towards school, parish, and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||463 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethesda Grades: NS-8 | 168 students
6900 River Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
(301) 229-5586 2.3 NS-8
- Bethesda Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
5601 Massachusetts Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20816
(301) 320-3273 3.6 PK-8
- Bethesda Grades: NS-8 | 195 students
7500 Pearl Street
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 654-5376 2.3 NS-8
- Bethesda Grades: PK-12 | 1101 students
5100 Edgemoor Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
(202) 537-6900 2.1 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.