St Monica Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Monica Elementary School provides an atmosphere which is safe, peaceful and conducive to learning.
- There is also a sense of community evident at the school wherein students, faculty and parents alike experience a positive, welcoming and safe environment.
- We pride ourselves on our family spirit. This is often the thing that new parents and students comment on most after being here awhile.
- Our students and parents experience a sense of belonging, a nurturing environment in which they can grow, and wherein they feel respected, cared for, and supported.
- The school provide this vital dimension for children. A key component of this sense of community is our School Families program, which creates a family spirit at school, bridges the grade level gaps, and fosters leadership among our older students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||33 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,550|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic rate $5550 Non-Catholic rate $7900|
|Admissions Director||Lynda Auer|
|Admissions Associate||Antje Moriarty|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Grades: K-6 | 281 students
438 San Vicente Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90402
(310)451-1332 0.8 K-6
- Santa Monica Grades: K-12 | 1185 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)829-7391 1.4 K-12
- Santa Monica Grades: PK-5 | 79 students
3131 Olympic Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310)479-8500 1.6 PK-5
St. Monica Catholic Elementary was the other half of our parenting team! My children are both in graduate school now and they got a fantastic foundation at this school. We are profoundly grateful and highly recommend this school community.
- Posted by Parent - antje
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?