St Monica Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (310) 451-9801
- St. Monica Elementary School provides an atmosphere which is safe, peaceful and conducive to learning.
- There is also a sense of community evident at the school wherein students, faculty and parents alike experience a positive, welcoming and safe environment.
- We pride ourselves on our family spirit. This is often the thing that new parents and students comment on most after being here awhile.
- Our students and parents experience a sense of belonging, a nurturing environment in which they can grow, and wherein they feel respected, cared for, and supported.
- The school provide this vital dimension for children. A key component of this sense of community is our School Families program, which creates a family spirit at school, bridges the grade level gaps, and fosters leadership among our older students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||33 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,550|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic rate $5550 Non-Catholic rate $7900|
|Admissions Director||Lynda Auer|
|Admissions Associate||Antje Moriarty|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Monica Grades: K-6 | 281 students
438 San Vicente Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90402
(310) 451-1332 0.8 K-6
- Santa Monica Grades: K-12 | 1189 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310) 829-7391 1.4 K-12
- Santa Monica Grades: PK-5 | 79 students
3131 Olympic Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310) 479-8500 1.6 PK-5
St. Monica Catholic Elementary was the other half of our parenting team! My children are both in graduate school now and they got a fantastic foundation at this school. We are profoundly grateful and highly recommend this school community.
- Posted by Parent - antje
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?