St. Monica Catholic Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Monica Elementary School provides an atmosphere which is safe, peaceful and conducive to learning.
- There is also a sense of community evident at the school wherein students, faculty and parents alike experience a positive, welcoming and safe environment.
- We pride ourselves on our family spirit. This is often the thing that new parents and students comment on most after being here awhile.
- Our students and parents experience a sense of belonging, a nurturing environment in which they can grow, and wherein they feel respected, cared for, and supported.
- The school provide this vital dimension for children. A key component of this sense of community is our School Families program, which creates a family spirit at school, bridges the grade level gaps, and fosters leadership among our older students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||33 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,550|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic rate $5550 Non-Catholic rate $7900|
|Admissions Director||Lynda Auer|
|Admissions Associate||Antje Moriarty|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pacific PalisadesGrades: NS-8 | 250 students
17310 W Sunset Blvd
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 282 students
438 San Vicente Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90402
Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 230 students
Santa Monica, CA 90404
BurbankGrades: PK-4 | 65 students
510 N. Buena Vista Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505
PasadenaGrades: NS-8 | 191 students
651 N. Orange Grove Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91103
St. Monica Catholic Elementary was the other half of our parenting team! My children are both in graduate school now and they got a fantastic foundation at this school. We are profoundly grateful and highly recommend this school community.
- Posted by Parent - antje
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?