St. Paul Academy - Summit (lower)
- St. Paul Academy - Summit (lower) serves 884 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of St. Paul Academy - Summit (lower) is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||108 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Average ACT score||29|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,310|
|Tuition Notes||tuition ranges from 23,310 for Lower School to 25,560 for Upper School|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Heather C Ploen|
|Admissions Associate||Julie McGlincey|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 1220 students
550 Albert St S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651)690-2443 1 9-12
- Saint Paul Grades: K-12 | 419 students
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651)228-1636 2 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.