St. Paul Academy - Summit (lower)
- St. Paul Academy - Summit (lower) serves 884 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of St. Paul Academy - Summit (lower) is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||108 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Average ACT score||29|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,310|
|Tuition Notes||tuition ranges from 23,310 for Lower School to 25,560 for Upper School|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Heather C Ploen|
|Admissions Associate||Julie McGlincey|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1366 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(952)988-3420 7.4 PK-12
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 1220 students
550 Albert St S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651)690-2443 1 9-12
- Saint Paul Grades: K-12 | 419 students
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651)228-1636 2 K-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.