Valley Catholic School
- Valley Catholic School promotes the development of lifelong learners and leaders by teaching and living Catholic values within a strong tradition of faith, service, and personal and academic excellence.
- Valley Catholic is Oregon`s only Catholic school serving children and young adults from infancy through high school.
- It is home to Valley Catholic Early Learning School, Valley Catholic Elementary School, Valley Catholic Middle School, Valley Catholic High School and Valley Catholic Music School.
- At Valley Catholic School, students nurture a personal relationship with God; learn to respect themselves and others as valued gifts from God; develop a well-formed moral and social conscience; prepare for any college or university through the academic and college counseling program; develop creative expression, critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, active social responsibility and positive methods of communication; become lifelong learners and can adapt to a rapidly changing world; develop the knowledge, attitudes, and skills to make positive choices throughout their lives; interact in a spirit of cooperation and collaboration; and contribute to and participate within a safe physical environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science A, Curriculum and instruction to prepare for AP exams are offered in U.S. History, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Music Theory, Physics C, Physics I, Physics II,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Valley Catholic School offers a faith-based education, award-winning academic programs taught by outstanding faculty, championship athletics, and quality fine arts in a close-knit community, serving students in pre-K through 12th grades. Rigorous classes start early and college preparation begins at the middle school level. Students of all ages have many opportunities to learn, perform, compete and serve. Our beautiful, 43-acre campus is also home to a music school that offers lessons for children and adults from across the region.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaverton Grades: PK-12 | 324 students
16860 Sw Blanton St
Beaverton, OR 97007
(503)642-4112 1 PK-12
- Beaverton Grades: NS-8 | 290 students
13755 Sw Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
(503)644-5748 1.4 NS-8
- Beaverton Grades: K-5 | 386 students
4420 SW St. Mary’s Drive
Beaverton, OR 97078
(503)718-6500 0.1 K-5