- Valley Presbyterian is an elementary Christian school (kindergarten-sixth grade) providing a well-balanced learning environment for the intellectual, aesthetic, physical, emotional, social and spiritual development of all children.
- It is our purpose to have "Total Christian education" that is a thorough integration of the educational efforts of the home, the Church, and the school.
- We believe that when high standards of academic excellence are combined with the teaching of basic spiritual principles for daily living, as set forth in the Bible and expressed in the subordinate standards of the Westminster Confession of Faith, we will produce students who will not only know what to think but how to think.
- Ultimately the goal of all learning should lead the student to fulfill his created temporal and eternal purpose, which is to glorify and enjoy the true and living God.
- Only with a God-centered curriculum will the student be able to thoroughly integrate all of the particulars of life into a unified faith-life view, so that the mature individual will function optimally with himself, his fellow man, and before his God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||166 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Van NuysGrades: PK-8 | 362 students
15700 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, CA 91406
North HollywoodGrades: K-8 | 305 students
4832 Tujunga Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Panorama CityGrades: KG-8 | 610 students
14024 Community St
Panorama City, CA 91402
North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 467 students
11919 Oxnard Street
North Hollywood, CA 91606
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 270 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049