- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Valley Presbyterian is an elementary Christian school (kindergarten-sixth grade) providing a well-balanced learning environment for the intellectual, aesthetic, physical, emotional, social and spiritual development of all children. It is our purpose to have "Total Christian education" that is a thorough integration of the educational efforts of the home, the Church, and the school. We believe that when high standards of academic excellence are combined with the teaching of basic spiritual principles for daily living, as set forth in the Bible and expressed in the subordinate standards of the Westminster Confession of Faith, we will produce students who will not only know what to think but how to think. Ultimately the goal of all learning should lead the student to fulfill his created temporal and eternal purpose, which is to glorify and enjoy the true and living God. Only with a God-centered curriculum will the student be able to thoroughly integrate all of the particulars of life into a unified faith-life view, so that the mature individual will function optimally with himself, his fellow man, and before his God.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Valley Presbyterian School?
Endorse Valley Presbyterian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards