Pusch Ridge Christian Academy
- Pusch Ridge Christian Academy exists to glorify God by edifying young men and women from the Tucson community in their personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Our desire is to equip these young people with a Christian world and life view, which will prepare them academically, socially, physically, and emotionally to live out their faith as servant leaders in every area of society.
- Pusch Ridge Christian Academy is a caring community of parents, faculty, staff, and students dedicated to living a life that is pleasing to Jesus Christ.
- We exist to serve the Lord by providing a quality Christian education to the youth of Tucson.
- We believe it is our God-given mission to encourage and help each child who passes through the halls of Pusch Ridge to develop the spiritual, academic, physical, and social gifts and talents God has given him or her.
- It is our goal to help each young person to develop a reverence for God and loyalty to American principles of democracy.
- Our desire is to help young people develop sound morals, spiritual values, ethics, and attitudes that are necessary to having and maintaining a successful, meaningful, and growing Christian life.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Language, AP Literature, Chemistry AP, English 11 AP, English 12 AP, Government/Free Enterprise AP, Spanish IV AP, US History AP,|
|Average SAT score||1230|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(dress code - any type of collared shirt, cotton twill shorts or pants, no jeans other than on Fridays)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,686|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 6 - 8 = 7686 Grades 9 - 12 = 8437|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Paula Donley|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Junior National Honor Society, National Honor Society, Rotary Interact Club, Science Olympiad Junior National Honor Society,
National Honor Society,
Rotary Interact Club,