Noble & Greenough School
- Noble and Greenough School is a rigorous academic community dedicated to inspiring leadership for the public good.
- Through mentoring relationships, we motivate students to achieve their highest potential and to lead lives characterized by service to others.
- The Nobles community: • Generates critical, creative, socially conscious thinkers; • Upholds a commitment to diversity; • Develops character and intellect in deliberate conjunction; • Cultivates purposeful citizenship on local, national and global levels; • Builds independence and self-respect through challenge and achievement; • Espouses humility, humor, collaboration, honesty and respect for others as the foundations of a vibrant intellectual community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||590 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||74 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$40,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Hines|
|Admissions Associate||Cassandra Velazquez|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Tennis, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milton Grades: K-12 | 980 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
(617)898-1798 5.9 K-12
- Braintree Grades: 6-12 | 676 students
745 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
(781)664-2221 10 6-12
- West Roxbury Grades: 7-12 | 303 students
101 Saint Theresa Avenue
West Roxbury, MA 02132
(617)325-4920 1.7 7-12
- Cambridge Grades: PK-12 | 1015 students
80 Gerry's Landing Rd
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617)547-6100 8 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.